Software Developer Delphi (m/f/d)
Professional, full-time, Berlin or home office
We help our customers plan and manage their data centers and IT infrastructures – worldwide – via mobile app or directly from the workplace thanks to our award-winning software. Become part of an international and dynamic team and work with the latest software technologies. Experience an exciting work environment and support us in making our customers’ network infrastructure manageable.
To strengthen our Delphi team in the heart of Berlin, we are looking for a full-time Delphi software developer (m/f/d) with immediate effect – home office also possible.
What you bring along:
- You ideally have a technical education or a degree in the IT field.
- You are familiar with Databases, SQL, devexpress, FireDAC, Hydra and REST.
- Alternatively, you are a motivated professional individual with comparable proven practical work experience, ideally in a related field.
- You enjoy working in a team, but also appreciate working independently.
- You have good communication skills in both German and English.
Your future tasks with us:
- You develop in a team of Delphi developers.
- You plan and implement new features.
- You plan smaller projects independently.
- You are comfortable working in the front- and back-end.
- .NET interests you? That is also possible.
What we offer you:
- Very flexible and family-friendly working hours (in our Berlin office or also in the home office).
- Part-time possible.
- Support for your professional development (e.g. workshops, conferences, training etc.).
- Flat hierarchies and short communication channels.
- A dynamic, highly motivated and international team.
- A beautiful loft office in the heart of Berlin, near Hackescher-Markt.
- Free drinks included.
More about your benefits:
We believe that every team can develop and realize its full potential through open work. Flexible working hours are not just a theoretical concept for us – we also live it in practice. We are interested in developing you professionally, methodically and personally. Get-togethers and exciting team events are some of the many reasons that speak for tripunkt.
Sounds exciting? We look forward to receiving your application. Please send us your informative application with CV to email@example.com. If you have any questions, please contact Sophia Fischhold at +49 30-8145937-14.