Technical writer (m/w/d)
Professional/newcomer, full-time/part-time, Berlin
Are you talented at presenting complex relationships in an understandable and simple manner? Can you bring our Software Pathfinder to life with text and images? Excellent! Then we look forward to you. We are looking for a full-time or part-time technical writer for our head-office in Berlin. Experience a relaxed and at the same time exciting work environment in the IT industry.
Our award-winning software solution Pathfinder helps customers worldwide to plan, maintain and document their data centers and IT infrastructure. Be a part of our international team. Work in a modern loft in the heart of Berlin. Enjoy great benefits and support us in making the Pathfinder world tangible for our customers.
Your future tasks as a technical writer
You are mainly responsible for the technical product documentation in German and English. You will also optimize and write our extensive manuals. There are many other exciting tasks waiting for you as a technical writer:
- Use your creativity and skills to write captivating and helpful online documents, blogs, posts and white papers for our B2B customers
- Take responsibility of target-group specific FAQs to manage them independently and accurately
- Standardize and develop document templates
- Keep our internal technical documentation up to date for customer support and improve them further with short tutorial videos
- Test Pathfinder as part of your regular quality assurance and document the test results
- Work hand in hand with areas of sales, support and development in a goal-orientated manner.
What you bring along:
- Professional experience as a technical writer (m/f/d) for software as a product
- A good understanding of technical terms and concepts, ideally you are very familiar with current IT network technologies and best practices
- You enjoy presenting complex technical relationships using words and images in a way that is appropriated towards a target group and is easy to understand
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- You value an independent way of working, but you also enjoy working in a team
- Ideally, you have already worked with Atlassian tools such as Confluence
What we offer you
Great benefits await you, such as inner city transportation tickets, bike leasing or company pension schemes. A beautiful loft office in the heart of Berlin – right on Hackescher Markt and free drinks. We also offer you:
- Very flexible and family-friendly working hours (also in home office)
- Flat hierarchies and short communication channels and therefore a lot of creative freedom
- Attractive salary package and high-quality technical equipment
- Personal and structured onboarding as well as training and further personal development opportunities
- A dynamic, highly motivated and international team
More about tripunkt as an employer
We believe that every team can develop and realize its full potential through open work. Flexible working hours are not just a theoretical concept for us – we also live it in practice. We are interested in developing you professionally, methodically and personally. Get-togethers and exciting team events are some of the many reasons that speak for tripunkt.
Sounds exciting? We look forward to receiving your application. Please send us your informative application with CV to email@example.com. If you have any questions, please contact Sophia Fischhold at +49 30-8145937-14.