Software Developer for .NET Blazor (m/f/d)
Professional, full-time, Berlin or home office
We help our customers plan and manage their data centers and IT infrastructures – worldwide – via mobile app or directly from the workplace thanks to our award-winning software. Become part of an international and dynamic team and work with the latest software technologies. Experience an exciting work environment and join us in making our customers’ network infrastructure manageable.
We are looking for an experienced .NET Blazor Frontend Developer (m/f/d) to join our team in Berlin or from home office (full-time or part-time).
What you bring along:
- You have a degree in computer science or have completed a comparable training program and already have several years of relevant professional experience.
- You are familiar with the latest .NET technologies such as Blazor or ASP.MVC.
- You have an eye for design and usability.
- You have experience in app programming.
- You have good communication skills in both German and English.
Your future tasks with us:
- You design and develop sophisticated frontend solutions using .NET and Blazor Web Assembly.
- You develop in an international, agile team with the latest technologies and methods.
What we offer you:
- Very flexible and family-friendly working hours (in our Berlin office or also in the home office).
- Part-time possible.
- Support for your professional development (e.g. workshops, conferences, training etc.).
- Flat hierarchies and short communication channels.
- A dynamic, highly motivated and international team.
- A beautiful loft office in the heart of Berlin, near Hackescher-Markt.
- Free drinks included.
More about your benefits:
We believe that every team can develop and realize its full potential through open work. Flexible working hours are not just a theoretical concept for us – we also live it in practice. We are interested in developing you professionally, methodically and personally. Get-togethers and exciting team events are some of the many reasons that speak for tripunkt.
Sounds exciting? We look forward to receiving your application. Please send us your informative application with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please contact Sophia Fischhold at +49 30-69203778-8.