Account Manager for DCIM-Solution (m/f/d)
Professional /newcomer, full-time /part-time, Berlin or home office
We are tripunkt and we love networks. Our award-winning software solution Pathfinder helps customers worldwide to plan, maintain and document their data centers and IT structures. Are you an organizational talent? Do you always keep a cool head and do you want to play a leading role in a software company? Multitasking, organized and an eye for details are among your core strengths and you also like to work with customers and prospects?
Apply for the position of Account Manager (m/f/d) in full-time or part-time and work in an international team. Experience an exciting working environment in our Berlin office or also from home office.
What you bring along:
- You are responsible for the dedicated support to interested individuals and our clients.
- You explain the possibilities of our software confidently and with a friendly demeanor, on the phone or in online conferences.
- You process incident reports by phone, e-mail and ticket and help our clients with all technical problems.
- You advise clients in detail on questions and support them in using Pathfinder optimally.
- You take care of support requests and tickets.
- You work hand in hand with our developers.
Your future tasks with us:
- You know your way around network technology and IT and speak the language of administrators. At best, you are or have been one yourself.
- You enjoy communicating with clients by phone and via online conference.
- You enjoy working in a team, but also appreciate working independently.
What we offer you:
- Very flexible and family-friendly working hours (in our Berlin office or also in home office)
- Part-time possible.
- Support for your professional development (e.g. workshops, conferences, training etc.).
- Flat hierarchies and short communication channels.
- A dynamic, highly motivated and international team.
- A beautiful loft office in the heart of Berlin – near Hackescher-Markt.
- Free drinks included.
More about your benefits:
We believe that every team can develop and realize its full potential through open work. Flexible working hours are not just a theoretical concept for us – we also live it in practice. We are interested in developing you professionally, methodically and personally. Get-togethers and exciting team events are some of the many reasons that speak for tripunkt.
Sounds exciting? We look forward to receiving your application. Please send us your informative application with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please contact Sophia Fischhold at +49 30-69203778-8.